Friday, December 31, 2010

Season's Greetings!



2010, like previous years, was a mixed bag of love, family, friends, falls, dreams, lessons and new adventures. Tonight, I am going to usher in the new year at a barbecue party with family and friends whilst sipping some champagne, dancing to horrendous 80's music (for some reason- my family loves ABBA and MJ ) and talking. I cant think of a more perfect way to celebrate 2010:)


Heres a list of to-dos I hope to achieve in 2011
  • Expand my set of friends
  • Get active
  • Attend more parties
  • Manage work better
  • Save some $$
  • Laugh more
Any to dos on your list for 2011? Do share! Happy New Year all and wishing you the best in 2011!

4 comments:

Dionne said...

Here's to New Year's Resolutions and keeping them! (i am so bad with mine, so bad that i didn't have any the last few years for fear of breaking them)!

Dionne said...

Hey girl! Just popping in to say howdi!

Miracle said...

I love it!! I suggest making a vision board for these goals... you will be shocked at what come from it! :)

Dash said...

Dionne: THanks for stopping by, its really nice having u around:)and dionne, u dont exactly need to make resolutions, ure doing soo much everyday already!

Miracle: Actually i just bought a soft board so i can make a vision board this weekend! Looking forward to the fun, and thanks for the tip!