Monday, February 2, 2009

Post No 2#

I'm repenting. I will write more this month. Thats a promise. Heck, I'll write up another post tonight. Unfortunately, though, its 3am and I cannnot think up something terribly original or interesting. So I am seizing the opportunity here to yak about myself. I figure it'll be a great way for you readers to get to know me (since I'm new to the blogging scene) and I'll have a new post at the end of it. And oh yeah, consider yourself tagged;)


***Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you (or I know you pretty dang well, but still quite enjoy listening to you talk about yourself).***


Here goes.


1. I write in the middle of the night.
2. My favourite ice cream flavor is butterscotch.
3. I think John Stamos is the sexiest man ALIVE.
4. I go out of my way to step on crunchy leaves.
5. I am a bad driver. Ive gotten into 4 accidents the past year alone.
6. I fidget with anything when in the middle of an uncomfortable conversation.
7. I love whisky.
8. I can skip to 500 without stopping.
9. I hate T-shirts.
10. I love Lily and Marshall from How I Met Your Mother
11. Despite the world hating Brangelina, I secretly love them.
12. Touching velvet makes my teeth chatter
13. Animals creep me out
14. I want to meet John Stamos
15. I get restless in aeroplanes. I walk up and down the aisle like a lunatic.
16. I get a new hairstyle at least once a year.
17. I can feel my life slipping away when I do my laundry.
18. I've never been to a zoo.
19. I'd like to be Simon Cowell's stylist.
20. I look like my mom. Or so I've been told.
21. I love my friends
22. I can be too nice.
23. I can have a deep meaningful conversation with anyone.
24. My favourite meat is pork.
25. I am obsessed with my hair.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I guess the 25 Random Things is on blogger too. It's all over facebook. I recently finished my list, and maybe I'll post it on blogger too.

So do you want to meet John Stamos now or the John Stamos from the Full Hous years? :)

Dash said...

you definitely should post it up on blogger! i love knowing completely random facts about people. its what makes us so unique and different!

and i love john stamos both from the full house years and now. hes just too cute.:)

Dionne said...

I love that you love John Stamos. A lady I know went to highschool with him.