Monday, February 2, 2009

Moolah Magic

Snippets from a perfecty random chat with a friend over whisky and wine. It was late and we weren't sober. Naturally.

Ryan: Dash, if you had a billion dollars, what would you do for yourself?

Me: Uhm, I dont know...charity?

Ryan: Grrrrrrrkkkkkk. Wrong answer. Despite your noble intentions, I meant for you. What would you treat yourself on? What would you give yourself?

Me: Ryan, you HAVE to teach me how to make that buzzing sound. I'll be sooo with it.

Ryan: Dash, really.

Me: Fine. I want to go to the Taj Mahal. I want to be there early in the morning, sit down, breathe in the love and feel the earth before anybody else arrives. I want to help needy children. I love watching kids faces light up. I want to be a wanderlust. I want to love someone unconditionally. I've never done it. I want to be loved unconditionally. I want to be a spokesperson against injustices practised anywhere in the world. It makes me feel needed.

Ryan: You're a complete waste of a billion dollars, mate.

Me: I know. I am worth this whisky, though. Corny don't come free.:)
What would you do for yourself, Ryan, with that billion dollars?

Ryan: I'd buy myself a couple of corvettes.

**************************************************

So what would you guys buy with a billion dollars, then? Buy that apartment by the beach? Or a couple of corvettes? Do share. I would love to know. And feel free to down that glass of wine. :)

No comments: