Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Good News!


I was offered a position last week and so far it sounds terrific! So I start tomorrow, and will be reporting to the human resource department with my signature jumbo cup of soy milk!:)So thank you all guys, for all the support, kind wishes and good luck you sent my way. I am thoroughly appreciative and blessed.
Now, I am concentrating on experience every last delicious non-working moment. Which means How I Met Your Mother marathons, afternoon naps, hanging out at the park and blogging.
Yum!
ps. I am a vision board convert now. It truly works!




5 comments:

Anu said...

Hey congrats...happy for u! Great news...and u like How I Met Your Mother! Me toooooo! :D

Dash said...

oh wow! high five, girl friend! my favourite characcters are lily and marshall? whos urs? my good friend is in love with barney..but then again, who isnt?:):)

Dionne said...

That is awesome. Congrats to you! I am so thrilled for you. Yay!

My friend was an extra on How I Met Your Mother on the Britney Spears episode.

Anu said...

My favourites are Ted and Robin...Barney is hilarious! How is work? Let us know...blog away! :)

Dionne said...

Hey, when are you gonna update us on the job? How is it? Are you liking it?